Thank you for your interest in enrolment at Yarralinka Primary School. We understand choosing a school for your child is an important decision. Enrolments for Kindergarten through to Year 6 in 2024 are now open.
To enrol your child at Yarralinka Primary School you will need to download an enrolment form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your child’s supporting documentation.
These documents may be scanned or photographed and include:
- Birth Certificate or extract or other identity documents.
- Copies of family court or any other court orders (if applicable).
- Proof of address documents
Two documents need to be provided- 1 x category A document and 1 x category B document.
Category A- Rental agreement, rates notice or other formal proof of ownership.
Category B- Utilities bill (water, gas or electricity), driver’s licence, home insurance statement or statutory declaration.
- Information relating to suspensions;
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable);
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa).
Alternatively, you can contact us and we will send you an enrolment form. Once your enrolment application has been received, it will be reviewed by the school and you will be notified of the outcome. If your enrolment is approved, you will be asked to attend an enrolment interview at the school.
Local Intake Map
The following defines the local-intake area of this school from 2021:
From the intersection of Southern River Road and Ranford Road, south east along Ranford Road (north east side included) to Tonkin Highway, north east along Tonkin Highway (north west side included) to the Wungong Brook, generally north west along Wungong Brook to Southern River, generally north west along Southern River to Southern River Road, and south west along Southern River Road (south east side included) to Ranford Road.