At Yarralinka Primary School, our preferred method of communication with families is via Seesaw. Seesaw is a cloud-based application that allows staff and parents to share student learning and communicate.
The main benefits of using Seesaw at our school include:
- Ability to view class weekly learning overviews.
- Opportunity to view photos of students engaging in their learning.
- Ability to view student work samples.
- Receiving fortnightly school updates from the Principal.
- Being able to communicate with teachers using a messaging platform (e.g. organising parent- teacher meetings, informing of student absences etc).
Please download Seesaw onto your device. Class teachers will forward a QR code for linking families with their child's class at the start of the year.
A parent resource page is available on the Seesaw website, which includes a quick start up guide. This can be accessed via the below link